Seeking Research in B cell and Plasma Cell Depletion Programs
CSL is interested in research in the broader area of autoimmunity, with a focus on autoantibody, complement and T cell‑mediated diseases. The focus of this search is on removing or downmodulating the autoimmune component causing disease, while simultaneously preserving protective immunity.
Approaches of Particular Interest
- Antibody‑based Therapeutics
- Bi‑specific (T-cell engaging) Approaches
- Antibody‑Drug Conjugates
- Tolerance Induction
- Cell and Gene Therapies
- Opportunities at the levels of basic through to late pre‑clinical...
To see the full details and submit your response please register now
Benefits of registration:
- Receive updates on the latest industry calls
- Quickly and easily respond to calls via your dashboard
- Build your academic profile