Seeking Innovative DMPK and Safety Research for Therapeutics and Drug Delivery Systems
Takeda Pharmaceutical are launching an open innovation initiative, inviting researchers to submit their ideas and technologies across five different focus areas, up to £60k / €70k / $100k (AUD). Summarised below are the interests of Takeda relating to DMPK and safety research for Therapeutics and Drug Delivery Systems. In the attached application form, each of these topics have been expanded upon to give further detail of proposals.
Submissions should be relevant to one or more of the following titles:
- REF #24 Microphysiological blood-brain barrier (BBB...
To see the full details and submit your response please register now
Benefits of registration:
- Receive updates on the latest industry calls
- Quickly and easily respond to calls via your dashboard
- Build your academic profile
- Submissions of one-page technology briefs and applicable spin-outs is encouraged
- Applicants may use the submission template when preparing a response outlining an academic, research project, or centre of excellence