Seeking Druggable Targets and Technologies to Monitor Glomerular Filtration Rate in Chronic Kidney Disease and Acute Kidney Injury
Johnson & Johnson, a global pharmaceutical company with cutting-edge capabilities in drug development and a history of successful academic collaborations wishes to identify druggable targets in Chronic Kidney Disease and Acute Kidney Injury.
- Chronic Kidney Disease: Mechanisms of action that reduce proteinuria by enhancing podocyte/endothelial integrity, reduce renal inflammation/fibrosis, and/or enhance tissue regeneration
- Acute Kidney Injury: Opportunities associated with clinical stage assets are of high interest
- Acute Kidney Injury...
To see the full details and submit your response please register now
Benefits of registration:
- Receive updates on the latest industry calls
- Quickly and easily respond to calls via your dashboard
- Build your academic profile