Druggable Targets and Materials to Enable Soft Connective Tissue Repair
This campaign has been commissioned by an international Japanese pharmaceutical company who combat diseases with a combination of ground‑breaking technology and biology, with an extensive track record of academic collaboration. They are seeking a solution that enables connective soft tissue repair, via either structural materials or druggable targets.
Specific Points of Interest:
- Therapeutic target activating, recruiting or proliferating endogenous MSCs/ progenitor cells
- Injectable glue or filler to enable soft connective tissue repair, especially meniscus...
To see the full details and submit your response please register now
Benefits of registration:
- Receive updates on the latest industry calls
- Quickly and easily respond to calls via your dashboard
- Build your academic profile