Novel Drug Targets or Drug Candidates Based on Human Genetics
This campaign has been commissioned by an international Japanese pharmaceutical company who combat diseases with a combination of ground‑breaking technology and biology, with an extensive track record of academic collaboration. They are seeking promising drug targets or drug candidates that are secured by human genetic information and are unprecedented (i.e. no competitors are reported).
Definition of promising drug target:
- Expressed in limited tissue or cells, which play an important role in disease pathophysiology
- Our client is interested in all disease...
To see the full details and submit your response please register now
Benefits of registration:
- Receive updates on the latest industry calls
- Quickly and easily respond to calls via your dashboard
- Build your academic profile