Seeking Novel Targets and Treatments in Immunology and Rare Diseases
Takeda Pharmaceutical are launching an open innovation initiative, inviting researchers to submit their ideas and technologies across five different focus areas, up to £60k / €70k / $100k (AUD). Summarised below are the interests of Takeda relating to Novel Targets and Treatments in Immunology and Rare Diseases. In the attached application form, each of these topics have been expanded upon to give further detail of proposals.
Submissions should be relevant to one or more of the following titles:
- REF #8 Regulatory immune cell-focused research applicable...
To see the full details and submit your response please register now
Benefits of registration:
- Receive updates on the latest industry calls
- Quickly and easily respond to calls via your dashboard
- Build your academic profile
- Submissions of one-page technology briefs and applicable spin-outs is encouraged
- Applicants may use the submission template when preparing a response outlining an academic, research project, or centre of excellence