Seeking Druggable Targets in Progressive Fibrosing Interstitial Lung Disease or Pulmonary Hypertension
Johnson & Johnson, a global pharmaceutical company with cutting-edge capabilities in drug development and a history of successful academic collaborations, wishes to identify druggable targets in progressive fibrosing interstitial lung disease (PF‑ILD), idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF) and pulmonary hypertension (PH).
- Opportunities that offer the potential for clinical translation
- Mechanism of actions that reduce fibrosis by targeting TGF‑b signalling without the risk of inflammation, target activation, function of ...
To see the full details and submit your response please register now
Benefits of registration:
- Receive updates on the latest industry calls
- Quickly and easily respond to calls via your dashboard
- Build your academic profile