New Therapeutic Strategies Promoting Resolution of Inflammation
Johnson & Johnson Innovation is seeking therapeutic targets and/or therapeutic assets targeting pathways driving pro-resolution responses in innate immune cells. Specifically, the identification and assessment of therapeutic targets and pathways that drive pro-resolution responses in innate immune cells that can be used to treat autoimmune and/or chronic inflammatory diseases.
Specific Processes of Interest
- Cessation of neutrophil tissue infiltration
- Counter-regulation of chemokines and cytokines
- Induction of apoptosis in spent neutrophils while promoting...
To see the full details and submit your response please register now
Benefits of registration:
- Receive updates on the latest industry calls
- Quickly and easily respond to calls via your dashboard
- Build your academic profile