Novel Fluorescent Chromophores with High Colour Purity and High Radiative Efficiency
This campaign has been commissioned by a global chemical company committed to delivering various forms of energy and materials in a sustainable manner. They are seeking Academic Experts, Technologies, Research Projects and Centres‑of‑Excellence in the field of Fluorescent Chromophores.
- Must be neutral organic molecules or metal‑organic complexes.
- Relative Molecular Mass (RMM) must be less than 1000.
- Photoluminescence quantum yield (PLQY) must be greater than 80%.
- Chromophore must display a fluorescence spectrum with an emission peak between...
To see the full details and submit your response please register now
Benefits of registration:
- Receive updates on the latest industry calls
- Quickly and easily respond to calls via your dashboard
- Build your academic profile