Biodegradable Micro-encapsulation of Agricultural Active Ingredients
BASF is an industry leading chemicals company creating solutions for a sustainable future. The company is seeking biodegradable micro-encapsulation technologies for agricultural active ingredients. BASF is particularly interested in non-microplastic core/ shell particles to encapsulate hydrophobic active ingredients.
Approaches of Interest
- Biodegradable encapsulation materials for hydrophobic active ingredients
- Polymers from natural sources/ resources are preferred
- Capsule sizes should ideally be d(50) < ~ 5 μm and d(90) < ~15 μm
- Core/ shell morphologies...
To see the full details and submit your response please register now
Benefits of registration:
- Receive updates on the latest industry calls
- Quickly and easily respond to calls via your dashboard
- Build your academic profile