AAV-Based In Vivo Gene Therapy for Rare to Common Disease, and Innovative Gene Regulation Technologies
This campaign has been commissioned by an international Japanese pharmaceutical company who combat diseases using a combination of ground‑breaking technology and biology, with an extensive track record of academic collaboration. They are interested in AAV-based in vivo gene therapy through research programs for rare to common disease, and innovative gene regulation technologies.
1) AAV‑based in vivo gene therapy program for rare to common disease
Approaches of Interest:
- Therapeutic target: Mechanism of action is proven or well-understood
- Target disease:...
To see the full details and submit your response please register now
Benefits of registration:
- Receive updates on the latest industry calls
- Quickly and easily respond to calls via your dashboard
- Build your academic profile