Novel Approaches Defining the Role of Gut Barrier Dysfunction in Driving Systemic Inflammation and Disease
Johnson & Johnson Innovation is seeking novel methods to detect gut barrier dysfunction that have potential as new clinical endpoints. In addition, they would like to identify academic partners with expertise in gut barrier biology in the context of chronic inflammatory diseases (intestinal or systemic diseases) who would be interested in collaborating to explore the therapeutic potential of targeting the gut barrier.
1. Novel methods to measure gut barrier function including:
- Assays of intestinal permeability
- Novel circulating biomarkers...
To see the full details and submit your response please register now
Benefits of registration:
- Receive updates on the latest industry calls
- Quickly and easily respond to calls via your dashboard
- Build your academic profile