Seeking Novel Therapeutic Approaches for Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder (CRSD) and/or Disease-Comorbid Insomnia
This campaign has been commissioned by an international Japanese pharmaceutical company who combat diseases using a combination of ground‑breaking technology and biology, with an extensive track record of academic collaboration. They are seeking novel therapeutic approaches for Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder (CRSD) and/or disease-comorbid insomnia.
Approaches of Interest
- Clinical development candidate (any modality including small molecules, antibodies, etc.)
- Casein Kinase-1 inhibitor which has clear advantage compared to BIIB-118 (Biogen/Pfizer, Phase...
To see the full details and submit your response please register now
Benefits of registration:
- Receive updates on the latest industry calls
- Quickly and easily respond to calls via your dashboard
- Build your academic profile